2023 Nissan Z Trim Comparison
2023 Nissan Z Sport
- 3.0-liter Twin-turbo DOHC 24-valve V6 engine
- 18″ Aluminum-alloy wheels
- LED headlights with signature Daytime Running Lights
- 12.3″ Digital dashboard with fully digital gauges
- Apple CarPlay® integration
2023 Nissan Z Performance
- 1.5-way mechanical clutch-type limited-slip differential
- 19″ RAYS® forged alloy wheels
- Akebono® 4-piston front calipers with 14″ rotors
- Front and rear spoilers
- Bose Premium Audio System
2023 Nissan Z Proto Spec
- LIMITED EDITION: Supplies limited to 240 units nationally.
- Exclusive bronze-finish 19″ RAYS® forged alloy wheels
- Exclusive yellow-painted Akebono® calipers
- Exclusive leather-appointed seats with synthetic suede inserts
- Exclusive yellow interior trim details and stitching
2023 Nissan Z Available Models
Returning to the Nissan lineup, the all new 2023 Nissan Z is a sports car for everyone. This model year is now available in three trim levels: Sport, Performance, and the limited edition Proto Spec. The team at DeFOUW Nissan of Lafayette is eager to help our potential auto shoppers learn about this new vehicle.
With fluid lines and a lowered rear, the redesigned 2023 Nissan Z is making a splash as it comes back to the roads. The low stance and long hood further create the sports car aesthetic.
Powered by a twin-turbo V6 engine, the 2023 Nissan Z reaches 400 HP and 350 LB-FT of torque. Drive with peace of mind with an estimated 18 mpg city and 24 mpg highway. Feel the sports car ability for speed with 0-60 mph in 4.3 seconds capability. The vehicle achieves a quarter mile time of 12.9 sec @ 107.6 mph. The available 6-speed manual transmission and 9-speed automatic transmission give you the ability to choose your control from behind the wheel.
Each of the available models come equipped with technology to keep you connected to your favorite entertainment, navigation, and messaging apps. Customize your driving experience with the 12.3” digital dashboard, which allows you to choose the information you want displayed. The 9″ touch display gives you access to your smartphone through Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™.
Each 2023 Nissan Z comes equipped with standard driver assistance features including: Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection, Blind Spot Warning, Lane Departure Warning, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, High Beam Assist and Intelligent Forward Collision Warning.
Shop the 2023 Nissan Z in Lafayette
Each of the available trim levels offer a unique suite of features, we encourage you to check out the lists above to learn more about each. With any further questions please do hesitate to contact your team at DeFOUW Nissan of Lafayette. Our dealership is conveniently located to serve the Lafayette, Crawfordsville, Frankfort, and Monticello areas so please feel free to stop in and see our full inventory today!